Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sugar Cone Christmas Trees

#10

On the 10th day of Christmas treats I give to you - Sugar Cone Christmas Trees! I am in love with this idea, because I cannot make a graham cracker house to save my life! This is ready made - so simple and easy. It's perfect for a class party or to do with your kids at home. No more caved-in roofs! haha :)

Ingredients:
Sugar cones (or for bigger trees, you might try waffle cones)
green gel food coloring
white frosting
sprinkles
candy

Instructions:
Well, I'm sure I don't need to explain this - but just in case - here goes:
Add green food coloring to frosting and mix until it's the desired color. Frost sugar cones. Add candy of your choice.

There! How's that for easy? Love it!

Enjoy! :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails